This blog will contain stories taking place in two universes. In one 'reality', Earth has been hit by a large asteroid that wiped out most of the population. Stories (with the exception of the intro) will follow those spared by the impact as they struggle to survive on the now hostile planet. The other story line involves an invasion by a large alien fleet intent on settling on Earth and ruling over mankind. All stories belong to Mihai Pruna, no republishing without permission.

Digg me!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Introduction

This blog will contain stories taking place in two universes. The stories are very loosely connected.

In one 'reality', Earth has been hit by a large asteroid that wiped out most of the population.
Stories (with the exception of the intro) will follow those spared by the impact as they struggle to survive on the now hostile planet.

The other story line involves an invasion by a large alien fleet intent on settling and ruling over mankind. It is set in the very near future, that is, some of the technology used by humans to combat the aliens has not yet been developed, but it is assumed that the approaching fleet was years in advance, and, althought we failed to destroy it before it reached Earth, we have prepared to give invaders hell.

I will post new stories as I complete them. I can't vouch yet for the frequency of my posts, but you should keep an eye out. I have three completed stories that I will post right away.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm also attempting to write a science fiction story using a blog format. You have approached it in he only way the current format permits: as a series of stories rather than as one piece. The inevitable stop/start prevents a reader becoming engaged with the characters. That is to say without a committed author you can't expect a committed reader. However the writing is itself engaging and I would like to know what happened to Core after his audacious rescue of his ex wife. I started using blogspot, but I'm wondering if blogger looks a better format since readeers have the option of being anonymous